Prime GP works with GPs, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), public-health bodies, and voluntary-sector organisations. We help you to focus on what really matters for you, your service users and communities. We enable continuous, sustainable improvement, while leading the way in innovation to stabilise the future of our health and services.
Managing change and implementing innovation
Managing change and delivering impact and outcomes doesn’t have to be increasingly complex and slow. High quality can be achieved with our skills mix, and by making the patient voice central to everything we do. Working with you and understanding you, we can develop a successful, solution-focused approach for all.
How do we do it?
We combine all the necessary ingredients that characterise successful change:
- Commitment and respected leadership that engages staff
- A culture and environment that embraces and is supportive of change
- A structure that ensures rapid, high-quality implementation
- Capabilities and skills to identify and solve problems
- Systems that measure and communicate impact
- Resources and support for change
We’ll work collaboratively with you and support you to:
- Recognise the need to change
- Have the motivation to change
- Have the ‘headspace’ to make change happen
- Have the right capabilities and skills to support the change
We’ll provide you with the right support services, specialist expertise, and flexibility to meet your individual needs. We’ll help you deliver improved performance and outcomes to your service users and local communities.