Accepted by all political parties, the NHS Five Year Forward View requires you to have a greater focus on prevention, to put patients more in control of their care, and to break down barriers in how care is provided. Delivering the Forward View also requires you to plan ahead with your five year Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) and produce your one year operational plan in line with your emerging STP.
We all know what needs to be done, but do we truly know how to support the NHS to make this happen?
We can support you, bringing experienced staff, agility, knowledge, drive, enthusiasm, clinical expertise, and successful change and project management. A combination of all of these is required to be able to successfully implement such a major change.
Whether you’re a GP, clinical commissioning group (CCG), public-health organisation, voluntary sector organisation, NHS trust, government or international business we can help you make sure the care models described (or perhaps not even thought about at the moment) are worked up in partnership with all involved, or might be involved, with as much or as little input as you want.
We’ll help you:
- Identify your local population’s health-care needs
- Seek opportunities for integrating services
- Tailor approaches to local populations and needs
- Explore how models can be transferred, irrespective of practice type and size
- Develop and deliver effective, innovative models of care
- Evidence impact, measure outcomes, and record the process to aid future progress
- Instil confidence in the public that the NHS is at the cutting edge of technology, high quality, and ‘value for money’
We’ll work with you to start the move towards a different NHS, recognising the challenges and outlining potential solutions to the big questions facing health and care services in England.